Looking for game info? Boggled by one of our features? Then you've come to the right place! Below is our official guide, a (hopefully) comprehensive how-to on playing FROOTS! The game itself is pretty simple, but please do skim each page before joining to avoid any confusion! If you still have questions after reading, feel free to contact us via form or e-mail us at froots.tcg[at]gmail.com.
|About FROOTS||Card Types||Levels||Currency & Coupons|
|Trading Cards||Mastery||Trade Logs||Donating to FROOTS|
|Merchandise Shop||Card Shop||Trade Stamps||Master Cards|
|Member Referral||Updates||Forums||Reporting Errors|
✌ Trading Cards
Trading is in the name of the game, so obviously it's one of the most important aspects of FROOTS! Trading is perhaps the single best way to get the cards you're collecting, since chances are slim you'll luck out and find them all from the weekly games. To start a trade, you can check out the member list and scour some of our players' trade posts for cards you might want! (°∀°)b If you're a member of our forums, you can also find trades in the wish lists section. Here are some tips for trading:
- You must take down a card after trading it away.
- Try to allow a trade one week to process before cancelling it.
- Never offer someone a card that's in a pending trade!
- Don't ask for cards that are in a player's KEEPING or COLLECTING section unless they say it's OK.
- Be specific when trading. Avoid asking traders to look at your trade post for a card.
- Always log every trade you make!
Every time you trade a card, you earn a trade stamp as well! And every time you earn 20 trade stamps, you can redeem them for 3 random cards + $10, so it's a good idea to trade as frequently as you can! (°∀°)b